SJS 2020-2021 and beyond
As we all continue to take precautions to be safe and healthy during this pandemic, SJS continues to thrive. Our campus is open and excited to have students, faculty and staff back for in person instructions 5 days a week. In the Spring of 2020, we did not miss a day of learning when we transitioned from our school classroom to our remote "home" room. Learn more about our approach to the COVID-19 closings by reading our Virtual Vision document. See what SJS looks like now, take a virtual tour, and learn why so many families choose SJS for their children.
- Welcome to the 2020-2021 School Year - "What We Look Like Now"
- A PreK Peek - Click to watch a preview of our PreK Program.
- The Virtual Visit - Click to take a virtual tour of the school.
- The Look Ahead to Middle School - Click to see why the Middle School at SJS is the right place for students in grades 6-8.
- The SJS Campus - Click to view our SJS campus.
- Why Choose SJS? - See why families choose SJS for their children.
Virtual Vision Document - How we handled virtual learning in the Spring 2020.